- GC PATCHWORK Website of the studio
Sadiye Okyar is a member of; rich gallery of member artworks and information about the
studio and awards.
- Quilt Block Patterns
A good visual list of quilt block patterns.
- BlockCentral A very good source about quilting:
articles, books, patterns, tips, etc.
- Kirk Yama One of the few online fabric shops in Turkey; the main con is the absence of prices; you must
- Christine Thresh's Paper Piecing Primer Example of paper piecing in steps.
- Ulas Quiltpage A German quilter's homepage with rich content and German version as well.
- Miniature Quilts Magazine about miniature quilts; rich content such as "how to quilt" lessons,
patterns, and articles. You can also get your quilt published in the magazine.
- Small Expressions Artist David K. Small's website; a thorough coverage for quilters; a large pattern
library; check out especially the studio quilts - wonderful works of fabric art.
- A History of the Art Quilt A detailed history of art
quilting, excerpted from Robert Shaw's 1997 illustrated book, The Art Quilt.
- New England Quilt Museum Website of one of the best quilt museums.
- Museum of the American Quilter's Society
Rich resource for quilters.
- Crossing Boundaries A travelling exhibit of art quilt - the article is also
interesting stating the difference between tradition quilts and art quilts.
- Old Nova Scotian Quilts Canada's leading museum of quilt history
- Quilt National A biennial international juried exhibition of contemporary innovative quilts - if
you're interested in modern arts, don't miss this website!
- Mola Appliques Indian special appliqe technique; gallery and instructions.
- Fresh Flowers Beuatiful flower quilts of 3 dimensions!
- QuiltArt Mail list and resources for contemporary quilters